Premium Payment & Financing Options
Spreading your premium payments may help with your budget and payment plans are available at competitive rates via:
- Telephone Banking
- Web Banking
- Interac Payments
- Monthly Payments
- Stable Premium Financing
For our corporate customers, this can be an additional line of credit secured only by your insurance policy
Click Here to review your Premium Payment Options for your Personal Insurance
Click Here to review your Premium Payment Options for your Commercial Insurance
Existing monthly paying customers can change their bank account information for their policies by following these steps:
- 1. Print off the monthly payment authorization form.
- 2. Complete and sign the form
- 3. Obtain a VOID cheque from your new bank account
- 4 Fax, e-mail or mail the payment authorization form, along with you VOID cheque, to our office. Click here to get our contact information.
- 1. Your bank and insurance company need 10 business days in order to switch your account. If your monthly payment is scheduled to be withdrawn in less than 10 days, please keep funds available in your old account. If you have any questions, please contact your broker.
- 2. Your broker will contact you to confirm receipt of your bank change. Changes will not be made to your policy or bank account until you hear from your broker. Please give us a call if you have any questions.