We're Here To Help You
Insurance is an essential service and we take that designation seriously. Our office remains open with all brokers available by phone, email, or an in-office appointment. Update: As of Monday, March 28, 2022, Staebler Insurance offices reopened to employees, clients, and guests. Please visit our blog for more information and to book an appointment.
CONTACT YOUR BROKER
If there have been any changes to your daily habits then it is advised to call your broker and discuss your new situation. This may include reduced driving or no longer driving, and insurance companies are treating these on a case-by-case basis. At this time, most companies are not requiring any policy updates for temporary home offices.
For commercial clients, it's important to keep your broker up to date with changes in operations, temporary closures, or vacant properties. Click here for our broker contact page.
DIGITAL SELF-SERVE OPTIONS
- Digital Pink Slips: Access and store your pink slip on your smartphone
- Online Document Kiosk: View your insurance documents whenever, wherever
- Certificate of Insurance: Conveniently create a certificate of insurance
- Request a Quote: No phone call needed – fill out the form and we'll have a broker contact you
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Are you open? Yes, we are open! Some of our brokers and staff are working from home but remain fully capable to help with all your insurance needs. Please visit our Contact Page to find their email address or extension.
Our office at 871 Victoria Street N., Kitchener, is also open for client and guest visits. We kindly ask that you make an appointment by contacting your broker. Also, please mention if you would prefer your broker to be masked while visiting.
If you have an urgent need outside of our core hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm), call our Afterhours Emergency Service at 1.855.795.3487
2. When are auto insurance premium rebates coming? Payment relief measures, rebates, or premium refunds vary from company to company, and we are working to gather that information for clients. Most rebates will be automatic and no action is required by you.
3. How do I make a payment? At this time we can accept online payments through your bank, credit card (online or over the phone), cheque by mail, or set you up for pre-authorized payments. Visit Premium Payment Options for more information.
4. What if I can't make a payment due to financial hardship? Please contact your broker and describe your situation. We have longstanding relationships with our insurance partners and will work together to find a solution.
5. What happens if I have an accident or have to make a claim? First, contact your broker and learn about your options. All of our insurance partners are also operating remotely and will be available to process your claim.
6. Can I make an appointment to see my broker? Appointments are recommended to ensure availability. Click here to contact your broker or call 519.743.5221 to book an appointment.
7. When will your office reopen? On Monday, March 28, 2022, at 12 p.m., our office at Staebler Place in Kitchener, Ontario reopened to employees, clients, and guests. We ask that clients make an appointment to ensure their broker is able to meet with them at the office.
Any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
PUBLIC HEALTH RESOURCES
ASSISTANCE FOR CANADIANS & BUSINESSES
- Government of Canada: Economic Response Plan
- Government of Ontario: COVID-19 Support for Businesses
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC): Economic Support for Entrepreneurs
- Export Development Canada (EDC): Standing by Canadian Businesses
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Workplace Supply Directory