We're Here To Help You
These are unprecedented times. In the matter of days our world changed and we have all needed to adapt to a rapidly-changing situation. We understand this is a stressful time and you may be facing challenging circumstances. We want you to know that we are still here to help you.
On March 24, insurance was deemed an essential service and we take that designation seriously. Our office remains open remotely with all brokers available by phone or email. In addition, we have compiled some helpful resources below.
CONTACT YOUR BROKER
If there have been any changes to your daily habits then it is advised to call your broker and discuss your new situation. This may include reduced driving or no longer driving, and insurance companies are treating these on a case-by-case basis. At this time, most companies are not requiring any policy updates for temporary home offices.
For commercial clients, it's important to keep your broker up to date with changes in operations, temporary closures, or vacant properties. Click here for our broker contact page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Are you open? Yes, we are open remotely. Our brokers and staff are working from home, and remain fully capable to help with all of your insurance needs. Visit our Contact Page to find their email address or extension.
If you have an urgent need outside of our core hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm), call our Afterhours Emergency Service at 1.855.795.3487
2. When are auto insurance premium rebates coming? Payment relief measures, rebates, or premium refunds vary from company to company, and we are working to gather that information for clients. Most rebates will be automatic and no action is required by you.
3. How do I make a payment? At this time we can accept online payments through your bank, credit card (online or over the phone), cheque by mail, or set you up for pre-authorized payments. Visit Premium Payment Options for more information.
4. What if I can't make a payment due to financial hardship? Please contact your broker and describe your situation. We have longstanding relationships with our insurance partners and will work together to find a solution.
5. What happens if I have an accident or have to make a claim? First, contact your broker and learn about your options. All of our insurance partners are also operating remotely and will be available to process your claim.
6. Can I make an appointment to see a broker? We are not accepting any clients or visitors in the office but we can schedule a time that a broker can call you and help you with your insurance needs. Please call 519.743.5221 to book an appointment.
7. When will your office re-open? This is an unprecedented situation and there are no timelines. We are closely monitoring the evolving events and will continue to follow the advice of all levels of government, and public health officials.
Any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience during this challenging time.
PUBLIC HEALTH RESOURCES
ASSISTANCE FOR CANADIANS & BUSINESSES
- Government of Canada: Economic Response Plan
- Government of Ontario: COVID-19 Support for Businesses
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC): Economic Support for Entrepreneurs
- Export Development Canada (EDC): Standing by Canadian Businesses
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Workplace Supply Directory