COVID-19: Information for our clients

Tenants Insurance Kitchener

Who needs tenants insurance in Kitchener? Well, if you rent your home, then you do! As a renter or tenant, you are legally responsible for any damage or harm you cause to your building or to anyone else who visits there. Fire, water, or physical injury—you could end up paying out of pocket to cover the damages. That kind of financial hit can be devastating, but fortunately, there is a solution!

At Staebler Insurance, we’re connected with companies who offer tenants insurance that will protect you and your family in your rental home. Your landlord’s property insurance can only go so far, and it doesn’t cover your belongings—wouldn’t it be nice to have an insurance policy that covered your possessions, too? Buying new clothes and furniture can certainly add up.

It’s not the nicest thing to think about, but the brokers here at Staebler Insurance understand that adversity falls into our laps when we least expect it—so why not work with a company that’s on your side? Our friendly brokers will work with you to determine what the best option for tenants insurance in Kitchener is for you, and they’ll be there to answer your questions anytime.

We’ve been helping out folks just like you for over 140 years in Kitchener—why not give us a call today?