Our employees are our greatest asset. We aim to attract and retain the best. We embrace diversity as a source of strength, and place value on education, work ethic and quality of work life to ensure all customers are serviced by knowledgeable and diligent brokers. Staebler Insurance is an equal opportunity employer.
- Embrace challenges,
- Have a strong sense of urgency,
- Are genuine in making connections with others,
- Are creative and flexible.
- We want to hear from you! Introduce yourself by sending an email to [email protected]
We believe in supporting our employees as they continually expand and improve their knowledge and skills to meet the ever-changing demands of the workplace and industry. Staebler places a high value on continuing education. We support, endorse and encourage employees to challenge themselves with lifelong learning.
- Assume the cost for enrollment, tuition and course material required for successful completion of approved courses
- Grant paid time off to attend exams and/or courses
- Recognize employees for the successful completion of designations
What we have to offer:
- Group benefits program
- Pension plan
- Flex time
- Free parking
- And more!
Should employees be injured or be living with disabilities, Staebler is committed to providing all necessary and appropriate accommodation to facilitate a productive and comfortable work environment.
Staebler Insurance is committed to providing all necessary and appropriate accommodation to facilitate a productive and comfortable environment. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know. You can contact us by e-mail at [email protected], in person, or by telephone. See our Accessibility Policy to learn more.