Staebler Insurance is proud to be the exclusive broker of Student Accident Insurance for the Waterloo Region District School Board, the Bruce-Grey Catholic District School Board and many local private schools.
Student Accident Insurance, offered through Old Republic Canada, provides you with benefits that are typically not available through your group or private plan. The aim is to protect your family from catastrophic situations that could potentially ruin financial security.
Here are 5 reasons you should invest in Student Accident Insurance:
- Each year over 1.5 million of our children sustain injuries
- Recreational sports account for the highest number of unintentional injuries in Canada
- Choose from one of three plans: Platinum, Gold and Silver, offering a variety of benefits at affordable prices
- Family rates are available when signing up three or more children
- The school board does not provide coverage for accidents occurring during school activities.
Got questions? Get answers! Visit InsureMyKids.com or call 1-800-463-5437.
Do you need to make a claim? Please visit Student Accident Claims to get started.