- Roadside driver’s licence suspension and vehicle impoundment increases from seven days each to a 30-day license suspension and 14-day vehicle impoundment
- Plus, new escalating licence suspensions for drivers convicted of street racing:
- First offence = one to three years
- Second offence = three to 10 years
- Third offence = lifetime suspension, that may be reduced at a later date
- Fourth offence = lifetime driver’s licence suspension
September is here and back to school time means back to sharing the road with school vehicles. Knowing the laws for sharing the road can save you from big fines and potentially even bigger increases in your insurance premiums. In recent years the traffic laws have...