- Roadside driver’s licence suspension and vehicle impoundment increases from seven days each to a 30-day license suspension and 14-day vehicle impoundment
- Plus, new escalating licence suspensions for drivers convicted of street racing:
- First offence = one to three years
- Second offence = three to 10 years
- Third offence = lifetime suspension, that may be reduced at a later date
- Fourth offence = lifetime driver’s licence suspension
Automobile theft in Ontario continues to be a significant issue, affecting thousands of vehicle owners. The Staebler Blog has shared many articles on this topic, including: Most Frequently Stolen Vehicles in Canada Insurance Company Reactions to Auto Theft in Ontario...