We’re Here To Help You
Insurance is an essential service and we take that designation seriously. Our office remains open with all brokers available by phone, email, or an in-office appointment. Update: As of Monday, March 28, 2022, Staebler Insurance offices reopened to employees, clients, and guests. Please visit our blog for more information and to book an appointment.
CONTACT YOUR BROKER
If there have been any changes to your daily habits then it is advised to call your broker and discuss your new situation. This may include reduced driving or no longer driving, and insurance companies are treating these on a case-by-case basis. At this time, most companies are not requiring any policy updates for temporary home offices.
For commercial clients, it’s important to keep your broker up to date with changes in operations, temporary closures, or vacant properties. Click here for our broker contact page.
DIGITAL SELF-SERVE OPTIONS
- Digital Pink Slips: Access and store your pink slip on your smartphone
- Online Document Kiosk: View your insurance documents whenever, wherever
- Certificate of Insurance: Conveniently create a certificate of insurance
- Request a Quote: No phone call needed – fill out the form and we’ll have a broker contact you
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Are you open? Yes, we are open! Some of our brokers and staff are working from home but remain fully capable to help with all your insurance needs. Please visit our Contact Page to find their email address or extension.
Our office at 871 Victoria Street N., Kitchener, is also open for client and guest visits. We kindly ask that you make an appointment by contacting your broker. Also, please mention if you would prefer your broker to be masked while visiting.
If you have an urgent need outside of our core hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm), call our After Hours Emergency Service at 1.855.795.3487
2. When are auto insurance premium rebates coming? Payment relief measures, rebates, or premium refunds vary from company to company, and we are working to gather that information for clients. Most rebates will be automatic and no action is required by you.
3. How do I make a payment? At this time we can accept online payments through your bank, credit card (online or over the phone), cheque by mail, or set you up for pre-authorized payments. Visit Premium Payment Options for more information.
4. What if I can’t make a payment due to financial hardship? Please contact your broker and describe your situation. We have longstanding relationships with our insurance partners and will work together to find a solution.
5. What happens if I have an accident or have to make a claim? First, contact your broker and learn about your options. All of our insurance partners are also operating remotely and will be available to process your claim.
6. Can I make an appointment to see my broker? Appointments are recommended to ensure availability. Click here to contact your broker or call 519.743.5221 to book an appointment.
7. When will your office reopen? On Monday, March 28, 2022, at 12 p.m., our office at Staebler Place in Kitchener, Ontario reopened to employees, clients, and guests. We ask that clients make an appointment to ensure their broker is able to meet with them at the office.
Any further questions, please email [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible.
In March 2020, the Staebler Insurance team left their offices in Kitchener to begin working remotely. At the time, the COVID-19 pandemic was accelerating and our organization made the...
The global pandemic has interrupted many aspects of our lives and created a strain on the supply chain for goods and service we all rely on. The automobile industry is not immune to the...
Tips to keep your workplace safe during COVID-19 The most important thing to remember is the health and safety of everyone - and that begins with employees. As always, under the...
With pandemic restrictions related to COVID-19 continuing to ease across Ontario and much of the province in Phase Two of the re-opening plan, there are important considerations to be...
It’s been over eight weeks since government and health officials mandated the majority of businesses close their doors to the public. A lot has changed and everyone has needed to quickly...
With excepts from Staebler Broker Lisa Arseneau in the Rear View Mirror. Here we are: All isolated and distanced from each other in 2020. The COVID-19 pandemic has taken hold of our lives...
COVID-19 continues to create unprecedented challenges for individuals and businesses. As your broker, we want to help you navigate through this evolving landscape. Throughout this time,...
As COVID-19 spreads around the world, and the business environment changes daily due to government directives, organizations have found that there are many things to consider with respect...
With the escalating threat of the COVID-19 pandemic and a State of Emergency declared in Ontario, non-essential businesses are shutting their doors to the public. And many Ontarians are...
The COVID-19 pandemic has created a significant shift in the landscape for business continuity planning. Since the first emergence of COVID-19 we have been fielding questions from our...
Effective Tuesday, March 17, our office is closed to all visitors. During this closure, we will continue to conduct business and service customers remotely. We understand the risk and are...
On March 11, the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 (the novel coronavirus) a pandemic. At Staebler, the health and well-being of our employees and our customers continues to be...
PUBLIC HEALTH RESOURCES
Region of Waterloo Public Health
Ontario COVID-19 Portal
Public Health Ontario
Public Health Canada
Assistance for Canadians & Businesses
These are uncertain and challenging times for Canadians and businesses.
Below are resources from governments and business groups available to Canadians.