Continuing education and lifelong learning is a major pillar for Staebler Insurance. As such, we’ve partnered with local institutions and organizations to help promote education throughout the community. Our organization is also proud to pay for continuing education costs for all employees to help them reach their ongoing learning goals.
Business & Education Partnership of Waterloo Region
- Annual Sponsorship
- Donation to the inaugural Youth Creativity Fund
- Proud sponsor of the Trades Professional Development series
The Chica Project
- Two ‘Like A Chica’ Scholarships (Learn More)
- Annual Staebler-Conestoga Students’ Day at our brokerage (2022 Event Photos)
- Annual Staebler Insurance Empower Award for the Business Insurance Program
Wilfrid Laurier University
- Annual Staebler Insurance Music Award (Learn More about the 2023 winner, Jack Wyndham)
- Supporting Wilfrid Laurier’s Making Space for Music Campaign (More Details)
University of Waterloo
- OER (Open Education Resource) Fellows Grant for the next five years (Learn More | More Details)
- Proud sponsor of Conrad Grebel’s Noon Hour Concert Series (More Details)
Stay tuned as we announce more education partnerships in 2023!
Education and lifelong learning are major pillars for Staebler Insurance, so it is a great honour to provide a $100,000 gift to the University of Waterloo’s Library for its Open Education Resource (OER) Fellows Grant. Open education resources are teaching, learning,...
As part of Staebler’s 150th anniversary celebrations and commitment to lifelong learning, our Charity & Community Involvement Committee donated two “Like a Chica” education scholarships. In 2022, Founder Selena Jones created the “Like a Chica” Scholarship to award...
Music and Staebler Insurance have been connected for decades. Dating back to the Staebler family’s own affinity for the art, including Keith Staebler who was an accomplished pianist and helped create the Kitchener's Centre in the Square, to our organization’s many...
Waterloo Region is well known for its innovative spirit and creative entrepreneurs. Following that theme, Kitchener-based Business and Education Partnership (BEP) has launched a Youth Creativity Fund to inspire and develop the next generation. As part of our Staebler...
Staebler Insurance is excited to support the University of Waterloo Library with a $100,000 gift to help provide accessible education with OER (Open Education Resource) Fellows Grants. This five-year initiative coincides with our 150th Anniversary and pays tribute to...