The Easter weekend is here and for many the thoughts turn to treats and sweets that can be enjoyed over the holiday. There are many different candies associated with Easter, and what might be considered “best” can depend on personal preferences.
Here are a few of the popular options:
- Chocolate Easter eggs: Chocolate eggs, often filled with creamy centers, are a classic Easter candy
- Jelly beans: Colourful and sweet, jelly beans are a favorite of many during Easter
- Peeps: These brightly-coloured marshmallow treats in the shape of chicks or bunnies are a staple of Easter baskets
- Cadbury Creme Eggs: These chocolate eggs have a creamy filling that resembles an egg yolk
- Chocolate bunnies: Chocolate bunnies are a classic Easter treat, and can be found in various sizes and types of chocolate
- Robin Eggs: These are malted milk balls that are coated in a candy shell and come in pastel colours
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs: These are similar to the classic Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, but are shaped like eggs
Overall, the best candies for Easter are those that bring joy and happiness to you and your loved ones during the holiday season.
What is your favourite candy or chocolate for Easter? Let us know with a comment below!
Happy Easter from Staebler Insurance to all who are celebrating!
. . .
Staebler Insurance is a general insurance broker specializing in auto insurance, home insurance, small business, and commercial insurance. Staebler brokers proudly serve Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Stratford, Listowel, Fergus, Elora, Wellington County, Perth County, Waterloo Region and southern Ontario. Click here to get started.