PSA: Mother’s Day is less than a week away! Don’t panic, there is still time to do something special for Mom. Instead of getting her another gift card or an apron with cats on it, you should splurge for a nice brunch out. Support local while leaving the cooking and clean up to the professionals.
Two weeks ago, we surveyed the Staebler Insurance team for the best brunch spots in Waterloo Region - to give you a break by doing the legwork and research for this very special day! The following list of best brunch restaurants brunch covers Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge (no city discrimination here!).
Facebook Contest! Want to win brunch for Mom? Head over to our Facebook page and leave a like and comment for your chance to win a $100 gift card to the brunch spot of your choice. Staebler Insurance will also be making a donation to Women’s Crisis Services of Waterloo Region in support of their Hats Off To Mom campaign. (Contest closes Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 12 Noon. Good luck!)
5) Bingemans (ranked best for value)
- • May 8 only: Bingemans Brunch Series
- • 425 Bingeman’s Centre Drive, Kitchener
- • Also available at home: Bingemans At Home
4) Bauer Kitchen
- • Served Saturdays and Sundays: Bauer Kitchen Brunch Menu
- • 187 King Street South, Waterloo
3) Cambridge Mill (ranked best for food and beverage)
- • Served Sundays, 9:15 am – 3:00 pm: Cambridge Mill Brunch Menu
- • 100 Water Street North, Cambridge
2) Charcoal Steak House
- • Served Saturdays and Sundays: Brunch Menu
- • Special Mother’s Day brunch, 9:30 am – 1:30 pm: Mother's Day Menu
- • 2880 King Street East, Kitchener
1) Langdon Hall (ranked best for location)
- • Breakfast served daily 7:00 am – 10:30 am: Langdon Hall Breakfast Menu
- • Lunch served 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm: Langdon Hall Lunch Menu
- • 1 Langdon Drive, Cambridge
What's your favourite place for brunch? Let us know with a comment below!