What is Group Rate Insurance?
Group Rate Insurance is a specialized program that is provided to a group of people who share a common affiliation, such as employees of the same company, members of a professional association, or members of a trade union. This type of insurance, which is available for home and auto insurance, is designed to leverage the collective size of a group. The group program gives members access to insurance coverage at more favourable premium rates than they might find independently.
Can I Save Money with Group Rate Insurance?
Yes! One of the primary advantages of the Staebler Group Rate Insurance Program is the potential for significant cost savings. We work with two insurance companies that provide discounts off their retail rates to members of our groups. This can result in lower premiums for both home and auto coverage, making insurance more affordable for individuals and families.
Who Is Eligible for Group Rate Insurance?
Staebler currently has more than 35 employers that participate in our Group Rate Insurance program.
Employees who are actively employed by any one of these group employers can take advantage of group premium rate savings. A few examples of our employers include: Conestoga College, Region of Waterloo, City of Kitchener, University of Waterloo, University of Guelph, the Waterloo Region District School Board, the Upper Grand District School Board, Tigercat, and KEI – Kuntz Electroplating, just to name a few.
You can find the complete list of participating employers at Group Rate Insurance Program – Staebler Insurance
What are the other Benefits of Group Rate Insurance?
- Convenience – Staebler Insurance is not a call centre. With Staebler, you’re assigned a dedicated insurance broker who provides you with detailed quotes, discusses your options, and provides advice for your unique situation. If you ever need help, your broker knows you, your account, and can advocate for you with the insurance company
- Options and Choice – By utilizing a Staebler Insurance Broker, you not only have access to group rate savings, but also more than a dozen more insurance companies that can cover other items in your life, including boats, motorcycles, ATVs, trailers, and virtually any other valuables in your life
- No Monthly Payment Fees – It’s no problem if you prefer to pay your insurance monthly. You won’t be charged a convenience fee by our group insurance company to have your payments made on a monthly schedule
- Extendable to Dependents – New driver in the home? If they’re under 25 and not employed full-time then they too are eligible for Staebler Group Rate Insurance Program. Simply have them reach out and mention their parent is a group member
- Eligible for our Prize Draws – Some of our Group employers participate in our annual prize draws where you can win a prize just for receiving a quote on your home or auto insurance. Check out some of our recent iPad winners here
How to Save with Staebler’s Group Rate Insurance Program
Getting started is easy! Visit Staebler.com/Group to fill out a quote form or call 519.743.5221 and mention that you’re a member of one of our groups.
Are your interested in a Group Rate Insurance Program?
Don’t see your employer on our list? If you or your employer doesn’t currently have a Group Rate Insurance Program, you’re missing out on the perks and benefits that come along with it.
At no cost to the employer, a group home and auto insurance program is a great way to drive value to employees and help with recruiting and retention efforts at your organization. Visit Group Insurance Plan – Staebler Insurance to learn more!
. . .
Staebler Insurance is a general insurance broker specializing in car insurance, home insurance, small business, and commercial insurance. Staebler brokers proudly serve Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Stratford, Listowel, Fergus, Elora, Wellington County, Perth County, Waterloo Region and southern Ontario. Get a Quote to get started today.